- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
I've already previously written a review for this shop but they deserve another one. This shop is by far the most reliable shop I've ever taken a vehicle too. Dan the owner is so incredibly knowledgeable when it goes to cars. He knows everything inside and out! My brand new car starting having some ongoing problems and Dan and his crew have spent so much time trying to help diagnose an issue with my car. Dan went above and beyond and even reached out to other mechanics to see if they could help determine the problem. More than enough times Dan's Complete Auto has made repairs to my vehicle at very heavily discounted prices and he's even fixed small things for free. Believe me when I tell you that your vehicle is in the best hands when you bring it to this shop. Dan cares about his customers and will do anything it takes to get you back on the road. A million stars if I could for Dan's Complete Automotive!
Dan and his team did a FANTASTIC job fixing a rock chip in my brand new 2022 Toyota Rav4. Dan himself took a look at my car and gave a very reasonable estimate. The work was completed the next day and turned out better than expected!!! I will definitely recommend Dan's shop to anyone needing car service!!!!
Batteries, near Blaine, MNDan's Complete Automotive is the only shop my family trusts to take our vehicles to. Dan the owner is always incredibly friendly and has years of experience and is filled with knowledge in automotive. He has given me and my family a lot of advice and tips to help our vehicles in the future. He never pressures us to buy something we don't need or want they are always very efficient and always have quick turn around times with incredible prices. By far out of any shop I've taken my vehicles to, Dan's is the best in town and I highly recommend using them for their extremely high quality service!
I have all my vehicles repaired at Dan's automotive. From oil changes motor work and also had a supercharger put in my muscle car. Also had some work done in the body shop. Dan is a very knowledgeable and a great guy he has multiple Shops on one location. gives you a free loaner vehicle and his prices are great. I highly recommend having all your car repair needs done at Dan's.
Extremely happy with Dan's. They do a great job with our cars and I never feel they recommend repairs that aren't needed.
Have multiple cars repaired and a 60's era car restored by Dan and his team. I drive over 45 miles to bring cars to Dan shop. I have developed trust with Dan and his team, and will not hesitate to bring him additional business.